Wynns Petrol Injector Treatment
Wynns Injector Cleaner for Petrol is a multi-functional fuel treatment to maintain the fuel system of petrol injection engines in optimal condition.
- Cleans injectors and fuel pump. Prevents deposit formation on valves, in the intake manifold and in the combustion chambers
- Restores injector spray pattern and lubricates injectors, pump, valves and upper cylinder area
- Maintains Co and HC levels at minimum levels
Wynns Diesel Injector Treatment
Wynns injector cleaner for diesels is a treatment which increases engine performance, reduces black smoke and improves MPG.
- Cleans injectors and restores spray patterns, and improves the ignition quality and combustion of diesel fuel
- Reduces diesel knocking noises and soot particulates, and prevents fouling of the fuel filter
Wynns Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner 325ML
Wynns Diesel Particulate Cleaner is a chemical treatment for diesel engines that reduces soot emissions, and cleans and regenerates the particulate filter
- Clears and regenerates blocked soot filters without dismantling
- Complete burn-off of soot particles whilst driving
- Especially suited to city-style driving, with an ultra fast result
Wynns Octane Booster and Valve Seat Protector
Wynns Octane Booster and Valve Seat Protector uses proven manganese (MMT) technology to raise the octane rating of petrol.
- Increases the octane number (RON) by 2 to 3 points and provides an effective guard against valve seat recession
- Reduces and prevents pinking, and improves acceleration and performance
- Lowers fuel consumption
Wynns Dry Fuel
Wynns Dry Fuel is a product suitable for Petrol and Diesel engines developed to absorb moisture from fuel.
- Absorbs water from the fuel tank, cleans fuel injectors and protects against rust and corrosion
- Prevents carburettor and fuel filter icing, improves fuel economy and provides better cold start performance
Wynns Lead Substitute
Wynn´s Lead Substitute is a treatment with dual action for petrol engines. It protects the valve seats and reduces their wear when using unleaded petrol and preserves the fuel when stored in a tank for a long time, e.g. LPG engines, motorbikes, lawn mowers, yachts, outboard engines of pleasure boats, etc
- Forms a protective and lubricating coating on the valves and valve seats
- Protects soft valve seats against premature wear when using unleaded petrol
- Prevents degradation of fuel and protects the fuel against oxidation
- Eases starting of the engine after a period of extended shutdown and is safe for catalytic converters
Lucas Fuel Treatment
Lucas Fuel treatment is designed for use in both petrol and diesel engines and complies with the low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles. A powerful blend of oils and additives that contain no SOLVENTS, it is designed to increase power and fuel mileage and also lower exhaust emissions through a more complete combustion.
It gives your fuel system what it really needs - a blend of super slick oils and additives with a high detergent action that allows the engine to operate at maximum efficiency. Also, it cleans and lubricates the carburetor and injectors and causes the fuel to burn more thoroughly for increased power and less fuel consumption
- Increases power and miles per gallon by burning excess exhaust emissions
- Increases the life of pumps and injectors
Redex Petrol Treatment
Removes harmful deposit build up on the carburettor and in the fuel system which can reduce the vehicle’s performance.
- Clean carburettors and fuel system
- Reduce exhaust emissions
- Restore performance
- Increase fuel economy
Redex Diesel Treament
Helps reduce harmful deposit build up around the diesel injectors which can reduce the vehicle’s performance.
Regular use of Redex helps to:
- Keep injectors clean
- Reduce exhaust emissions + engine noise
- Restore performance
- Increase fuel economy
Redex Lead Replacement Treatment
Running a car developed to run on leaded petrol on unleaded fuel can seriously damage the engine and reduce power. Redex Lead Replacement additive is designed to help prevent these problems.
- Protect and lubricate soft valve seats
- Maintain peak engine performance
Millers Classic VSP Lead Substitute & Octane Booster
Lead Substitute and Octane Improver. Specially developed fuel treatment for vintage and classic vehicles. For all engines designed to run on leaded petrol and all vehicles with cast iron cylinder heads or soft valve seats designed to run on leaded fuel. Add the bottle contents to 40 litres of unleaded petrol.
- Endorsed by the FBHVC for valve seat recession protection
- Increases the octane of the fuel by up to 2 octane points
- Can be used with complete safety in turbocharged engines
- Does not contribute to valve stick even at double treatment
- Will not increase engine wear or produce any adverse engine deposits
- Mixes safely with LRP leaded petrol and other additives containing potassium or phosphorus
Millers CVL Valve Lubricant
Valve seat lubricant and combustion enhancer based on advanced manganese chemistry. Use 1 bottle to 20 litres [maximum] unleaded petrol for all motorsport applications.
- Enables older competition engines to run on unleaded fuel
- Proven MMT [manganese] chemistry protects against valve seat recession
- Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation
- Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE
- Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors. (Should not be used continuously if a catalyst exhaust system fitted)